Social Media Intern
Position: Part-time, College Credit
Think Elysian is looking for a social media intern with creativity and marketing skills to help generate brand awareness through our existing social media networks. Social media intern will support social media channels: Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. This is not a paid position, however, we offer college credit. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy, fashion & travel lover who can engage our readers in an authentic way through relevant social media interaction.
-Create/Update editorial calendar.
-Schedule social media content.
-Manage content on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
-Build up interaction with users through social media platforms on a daily basis.
-Create original articles about style/travel to be published once a week.
– Must be able to work independently.
– Social media experience.
– Excellent writing and communication skills for social media channels.
– Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
– Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
– Must love dogs. ;) Specifically, adore Loren’s pup Cowboy via snapchat. C’mon, you know he’s adorable.
– Text enthusiastically with exclamation points and emojis.
Send your resume & 2 writing samples to: email@example.com
Subject Line: Social Media Intern