I’ve come across so many safe and smart tips for traveling with jewelry lately. I’ve gather together some clever ways to pack your jewelry to share with you all so that you can travel with jewelry stress-free and worry-free with insurance through Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company.
How to travel with Jewelry: Insurance
No matter how careful you are with your jewelry accidents do happen – but thats why there is jewelry insurance! I always travel with jewelry insurance just like travel insurance and health insurance. I always make sure that I am covered while traveling. Necklaces are my favorite accessory so I want to make sure to keep them safe!
Jewelers Mutual has been exclusively insuring jewelry for more than 100 years and offers repair or replacement coverage that includes worldwide travel protection for all types of jewelry and watches. Coverage includes loss, theft, damage and mysterious disappearance (unexplained loss).
How to travel with Jewelry: Packing Tips
- Use buttons to keep earring pairs together
- Use press and seal to contain your necklaces so that they don’t get tangled
- String your necklace through a plastic straw so the necklace doesn’t get knotted
- Use a disposable plate to keep all of your dangle earrings together and easily on display
- Use a tic tac container to keep all of your rings together
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.